Friday 16 September 2011

Site news: I'm now on Facebook, get involved!

There is now a community 'like' page on Facebook for the blog.

There will be regular updates and an oppurtunity to interact with myself and other readers of the website.

I've posted a poll to get the ball rolling, about Sunday's game.

As is common sense, remember to use Facebook wisely and set your privacy settings to a level you're comfortable with, though no-one will see your details/name in the list of 'likes'.

You can 'like' the page here: Facebook page.

If Facebook is not your thing then you can find me on Twitter as always:  http://twitter.com/fritzagrandold

I returned to blogging a month ago and I'd like to thank everyone checking out the posts, there's been a good response and number of readers and I'm looking to get a proper domain name and blogging template sorted as soon as time allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to leave Name and/or URL from the "Comment as:" drop down menu.